Mixproof Butterfly Valve (B Type), Double Seat Design, Manual Type
Sizes available: 2"-4" (DN50-DN100)
End connection: butt-weld, tri-clamp, etc.
Body & Disc: AISI 304 or 316L, (EN1.4301/EN1.4404)
Seat: EPDM, VMQ (Silicone) or Viton (FPM), FDA approved.
Max. working pressure: 145psi (10bar)
Temperature range: 14°F ~ 248°F (-10°C ~ 120°C) as default, higher available upon request.
Operation: 3-position pull handle as the product photo showed
Surface treatment: Ra 32μin (0.8μm) as default, Ra 16μin (0.4μm) as best.
SV-1MPBMW (B type) series is a manually operated Sanitary Mixproof Butterfly Valve with double seat design. As a process element for the sepatation of media, it is widely used in variety of applicaitons. AV-1MPBMW butterfly valve operates manually.
The B type double seat butterfly valve has two discs, it can be used in food-processing, pharmaceutical and chemical industries. Leakage butterfly valve offers an easy and safe separation of products and prevent accidental mixing in case of gasket failure. The most used applications are the ones that require safe separation of the product and CIP solutions in a single point (not in manifolds), or at the end of a manifold (e.g. CIP return) or entry of a CIP solution in a tank (through a sprayball).
|Body Material||AISI 304 or 316L (1.4301 / 1.4404)|
|Other Steel Parts||AISI 304|
|Seat Material||Silicone (default)|
|Seat Options||EPDM or Viton (FPM)|
|Max. Working Pressure||145psi (10bar) for DN25/1″-DN100/4″|
116psi (8bar) for DN125/5″-DN150/6″
73psi (5bar) for DN200/8″-DN300/12″
|Working Temperature||EPDM: 14 ~ 248°F (-10 ~ 120°C)|
|Silicone: -58 ~ 356°F (-50 ~ +180°C)|
|Viton (FPM): -22 ~ 428°F (-30 ~ +220°C)|
|Sterilization Temperature||150°C (302°F), Max. 20 min|
|Internal Finish||Ra 16 ~ 32µin (0.4 ~ 0.8µm), Ra 32µin as default.|
|External Finish||Ra 16 ~ 32µin (0.4 ~ 0.8µm), Ra 32µin as default.|
|End Connections||butt-welded, sanitary tri-clamp, male and female threaded, flanged, I-line or others upon request.|
|Handle Types||4-position Pull handle; multi-position handle with plastic cover or in pure stainless steel, lockable multiposition handle.|
● All stainless construction, forged 304 or 316L grade stainless steel body & disc.
● FDA-approved seat materials: EPDM, Silicone, Viton (FPM).
● Sanitary surface finish, available with Ra < 0.4µm or EP (SF1 and SF4)
● Manual handle, pneumatic actuator and electric actuator are interchangeable
● A wide selection of different end connections
● Standards: DIN, 3A, SMS, ISO / IDF, BS / RJT, and ASME / BPE
● Certificates: 3A, FDA, PED 97/23/EC, ISO9001/2008
● Suitable for low and medium viscosity fluids
● 100% hydraulic tested / 100% inspected
● Repair Kits available consisting of seat and bushings
Pull handle, three or four positions
Multipositioning handle with plastic cover
Multipositioning handle with stainless steel cover
Lockable multiposition handle
Pneumatic stainless steel actuator (vertical type)
Pneumatic aluminum actuator (horizontal type)
● Units for intelligent control and indication:
Proximity Switches (position sensor)
IL-top control (Positioner)
Please CONTACT FACTORY.