Sanitary Mini Diaphragm Valves with Tri-clamp Ends, Manual Type
Sizes available: 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 3/4"
End connection: tri-clamp, or butt-weld
Body material: ASTM A351 CF3M (1.4435) as default, AISI 316L Forged Body (1.4435), ASME BPE 316L, or 1.4435-BN2 (316L) Fe＜0.5% Forged Body
Max. working pressure: 145psi (10bar)
Temperature range: -22 ~ 266°F (-30 ~ 130°C), or higher upon request
Operation: plastic or stainless handwheel
Surface treatment: Ra 16 ~ 32µin (0.4 ~ 0.8µm), Ra 25µin as default.
SV-4MIMC series is a manual type sanitary diaphragm valve mini design with plastic or stainless handwheel, tri-clamp connections. The valve with compact design is excellent for flow control as well as for open/close duties. It is mainly used for sampling, biological system, laboratory engineering, etc.
|Body Material||ASTM A351 CF3M (1.4435) as default, AISI 316L Forged Body (1.4435), ASME BPE 316L, or 1.4435-BN2 (316L) Fe＜0.5% Forged Body|
|Seat Material (diaphragm)||EPDM+PTFE|
|Max. Working Pressure||145psi (10bar)|
|Working Temperature||-22 ~ 266°F (-30 ~ 130°C), or higher upon request|
|Internal Finish||Ra 16 ~ 32µin (0.4 ~ 0.8µm), Ra 25µin as default.|
|External Finish||Ra 16 ~ 32µin (0.4 ~ 0.8µm), Ra 32µin as default.|
|End Connections||butt-welded, sanitary tri-clamp|
|Handle Types||plastic handwheel or stainless handwheel|
● Compact design for limited space installation
● Sizes available 1/4″-3/4″, DN6-DN15
● Forged or casted body 1.4404/316L
● Sanitary surface finish, available with Ra < 0.4µm or EP (SF1 and SF4)
● Manual handle, pneumatic actuator are interchangeable
● A wide selection of body types for choose from, U type/T type/Multiport
● 100% hydraulic tested / 100% inspected
● Standards: ASME BPE, 3A, DIN, ISO / IDF
● Certificates: 3A, FDA, PED 97/23/EC
Pneumatic plastic actuator
Pneumatic stainless steel actuator
● Units for intelligent control and indication:
Proximity Switches (position sensor)
IL-top control (Positioner)
Please CONTACT FACTORY.