SIMPLE SV-9 series Sanitary Pressure Relief Valves are mostly used in the protection of the pumps, pipeline against being over pressured. This helps to prevent danger operation and breakdown of the equipment. Through the stainless steel design, the valve acts as the perfect choice to help protect equipment in the food, dairy, fine chemical, beverage, and pharmaceutical industries.
● Mini sizes available, compact design for limited space installation.
● The valve opens when the set pressure is reached in order to prevent excess pressure in piping or systems.
● The specific pressure is set by adjusting the spring pressure nut, which is manually adjustable from 0 to 145 psi.
● The valve can manually or pneumatically override to realize partially open. CIP liquid can flow through the valve when the handle remains open on the spot.
● Easily replace on seats/gaskets, low cost on spare parts.
● Manual type or pneumatic type to choose from