Sanitary Pressure Reducing Valve, 4-Way Safety Valve
Sizes available: 1"-3" (DN25-DN80)
End connection: butt-weld, sanitary clamp, flange, thread
Body material: AISI 304 or AISI 316L
Seat material: EPDM, silicone or Viton (FPM)
Max. working pressure: 145psi (10bar)
Set pressure available: 0-43psi (0-3bar), 0-87psi (0-6bar, default), 87-145psi (6-10bar)
Temperature range: 14°F to 266°F (-10℃to 130℃)
Internal treatment: Ra 16-32µin (0.4-0.8µm), Ra 32µin as default
Operation: manual type
SV-9-4W series is a 4-way Sanitary Pressure Reducing Valve. When pipeline pressure exceeds set pressure, the valve can keep the fluids running. No dead angle, no residue.
It is used to protect pipelines, pumps from over-pressured, it prevents operation danger and equipment breakdown. With stainless steel design, the valve is the best choice for protecting equipment in dairy, food, beverage, pharmaceutical, and fine chemical industries.
● The valve is normally closed.
● Pressure is set by calibrating the spring with a pressure nut.
● When the pressure in the pipe exceeds the specified pressure, the valve open automatically to make the liquid flow in order to reduce pressure.
● The valve can be with a handle to realize partial open. The CIP liquid can flow through the valve when the handle remains open on the spot.
|Body Material||AISI 304 or AISI 316L|
|Seal Material||EPDM, silicone or Viton (FPM)|
|End Connections||butt-weld, sanitary clamp, flange, thread|
|Max. working pressure||145psi (10bar)|
|Set pressure available||0-43psi (0-3bar), 0-87psi (0-6bar), 87-145psi (6-10bar)|
|Working Temperature||14°F to 266°F (-10℃to 130℃)|
|Internal Finish||Ra 16 ~ 32µin (0.4 ~ 0.8µm), Ra 32µin as default.|
|External Finish||Ra 16 ~ 32µin (0.4 ~ 0.8µm), Ra 32µin as default.|
● Valve opens when the set pressure is reached to prevent excess pressure in piping or systems
● The specific pressure is set by adjusting the spring pressure nut, manually adjustable from 0 to 145 psi
● The valve can be CIP manual override or pneumatic override to realize partial open. CIP liquid can flow through the valve when the handle remains open on the spot.
● Easy seat gasket replacement, low spare part cost
● Manual type or pneumatic type for choose from
● A wide selection of different end connections.
● 100% hydraulic tested / 100% inspected
Please CONTACT FACTORY.