Sanitary Tank Pressure Vacuum Relief Valve, Vacuum Breaker
Sizes available: 1", 1.5", 2" (DN25-DN50)
End connection: sanitary tri-clamp, butt-weld, thread
Body material: ASTM 304 (1.4301), 316L (1.4404)
Seal material: EPDM, Silicone or Viton (FPM)
Positive pressure: 7.3-29psi (0.5-2 bar), 14.5psi (1bar) as default.
Negative pressure (vacuum): 4.35-13psi (0.3-0.9 bar), 13psi (0.9bar) as default.
Temperature range: -22°F to 266°F (-10℃ to 130℃)
Surface Finish: Ra 16-32µin (0.4-0.8µm), Ra 32µin as default.
SV-9B Tank Pressure Vacuum Relief Valve is mainly used in pressure vessels or pipe systems, this kind of pressre relief valve has two functions:
● From the Pressure side, when the valve is normally closed and the tank pressure exceeds the rated pressure (set at 14.5psi/1bar as default) on the outside of the valve, the valve automatically opens and vents air to atmosphere.
● From the Vacuum side, when the valve is normally closed and there is vacuum in the tank (set at -13psi/-0.9bar as default) , the vacuum piston inside the valve opens automatically and draws air into the tank. In return, this keeps the pressure inside and outside the tank balanced.
Set pressure can be modified per customer’s requirement.
|Body Material||ASTM 304 (1.4301), 316L (1.4404)|
|Seal Material||EPDM or Viton (FPM)|
|End Connections||butt-weld, sanitary tri-clamp, thread|
|Working pressure:||7.3-29psi (0.5-2 bar), set pressure at 14.5psi (1bar) as default|
|Vacuum||4.35-13psi (0.3-0.9 bar)|
|Temperature range||-22°F to 266°F (-10℃ to 130℃)|
|Internal Finish||Ra 16 ~ 32µin (0.4 ~ 0.8µm), Ra 32µin as default.|
|External Finish||Ra 16 ~ 32µin (0.4 ~ 0.8µm), Ra 32µin as default.|
● Pressure can be modified per customers’ requirement.
● 100% inspected and pressure tested before shipping.
● Hygienic design, 100% stainless Steel, all springs SS304.
● Tri Clamp fitting