SIMPLE SV-2 series Sanitary Ball Valves boast of a full-bore design that assures a constant flow of the fluid with a very minimal drop of pressure. This, therefore, makes it perfect to deal with viscous fluid or liquid that contains particles in food, chemical, beverage, and pharmaceutical industries.
● Sanitary ball valves are provided in sizes of 1/2″ to 4″.
● The precision of the stainless steel helps to decrease friction and torque loss at the same time extending the life of the seat.
● The valve body and ball core materials could be AISI 304, 304L, 316 and AISI 316L materials upon request.
● The end connection can be easily butt-welded, tri-clamp, threaded, flanged, I-line, and some others upon request.
● Various flow plan options of two-way ball valve and three-way ball valve (T type and L type ball).
● The valve body can be with or without purge ports for SIP/CIP.
● Manual handle, pneumatic actuator, electric actuator are interchangeable.
● There exists cavity filled type, full port type, encapsulated PTFE type and butterfly-ball type for different applications.