High Purity Pressure Reducing Valve, L or S Type
Sizes available: 1"-2" (DN25-DN50)
End connections: butt-weld, sanitary tri clamp, flange, thread
Body material: AISI 304 or AISI 316L
Seal material: PTFE
Nominal pressure: PN2.5-PN10
Inlet pressure: 116psi (8bar)
Outlet pressure: 4.5-72psi (0.3-5bar)
Temperature range: 14°F to 356°F (-10℃to 180℃)
Surface Finish: Ra 16-32µin (0.4-0.8µm), Ra 32µin as default.
Medium: steam, gas, liquid
● The SV-9HP High Purity Pressure Reducing Valve is a medium-controlled pressure reducer, which offers accurate control. It is easy to install, operate and maintain. The valve can control the downstream pressure without pneumatic/electrical control elements.
● SIMPLE pressure reducing valve is a twin-seat diaphragm-controlled spring-loaded proportional control valve, which is primarily used for hygienic applications in the food-processing, and pharmaceutical industries.
A PTFE protective foil renders the diaphragm physiologically safe and steam proof up to 180℃. The valve does not require an external pilot line.
● This valve is manufactured from deep-drawn stainless steel featuring excellent corrosion resistance. It contains virtually no dead pockets and is suitable for using in CIP and SIP systems. The angled design allows complete draining.
● The spring module comprising spring cap, spring, adjusting screw, diaphragm and internal components, is connected to the valve body only by means of a clamp ring and two bolts. Changing the diaphragm or the complete spring assembly for a different control pressure range is extremely simple and does not call for special tools, which is also applied to maintenance.
● The outlet pressure to be controlled is balanced across the control unit by the force of the valve spring (set pressure). AS the outlet pressure rises above the pressure set using the adjusting screw, the valve cone moves towards the seat and the volume of the medium is reduced. As the outlet pressure drops, the valve control orifice increases; when the pipeline is depressurized, the valve is open. Rotating the adjusting screw clockwise increases the outlet pressure.
|Body Material||AISI 304 or AISI 316L|
|End Connections||butt-weld, sanitary clamp, flange, thread|
|Inlet pressure:||116psi (8bar)|
|Outlet pressure||4.5-72psi (0.3-5bar)|
|Temperature range||14°F to 266°F (-10℃to 130℃)|
|Internal Finish||Ra 16 ~ 32µin (0.4 ~ 0.8µm), Ra 32µin as default.|
|External Finish||Ra 16 ~ 32µin (0.4 ~ 0.8µm), Ra 32µin as default.|
|Medium||steam, gas, liquid|
Please CONTACT FACTORY.