Sanitary Mini Pressure Relief Valve, Butt-weld or Tri-clamp End
Sizes available: 1/2"-3/4" (DN10-DN20)
End connection: tri-clamp, butt-weld, thread
Body material: AISI 304 or AISI 316L
Seat material: EPDM, silicone or Viton (FPM)
Max. working pressure: 145psi (10bar)
Set pressure available: 0-87psi (0-6bar)
Temperature range: 14°F to 266°F (-10℃to 130℃)
Internal treatment: Ra 16-32µin (0.4-0.8µm), Ra 32µin as default
Operation: manual type
SV-9MI series Sanitary Mini Pressure Relief Valve is designed for limited space applications. It is used to protect pipelines, pumps from over-pressured, preventing operation danger and equipment breakdown.
With a compact design, the valve is the best choice for protecting equipment in dairy, food, beverage, pharmaceutical, and fine chemical industries.
● The valve is normally closed.
● Pressure is set by calibrating the spring with pressure nut.
● When the pressure in the pipe exceeds to the specified pressure, the valve open automatically to make the liquid flow in order to reduce pressure.
|Body Material||AISI 304 or AISI 316L|
|Seal Material||EPDM, silicone or Viton (FPM)|
|End Connections||tri-clamp, butt-weld, thread|
|Max. Working Pressure||145psi (10bar)|
|Set pressure available||0-43psi (0-3bar), 0-87psi (0-6bar), 87-145psi (6-10bar)|
|Working Temperature||14°F to 266°F (-10℃to 130℃)|
|Internal Finish||Ra 16 ~ 32µin (0.4 ~ 0.8µm), Ra 32µin as default.|
|External Finish||Ra 16 ~ 32µin (0.4 ~ 0.8µm), Ra 32µin as default.|
● Compact design for limited space installation.
● Valve opens when the set pressure is reached to prevent excess pressure in piping or systems
● The specific pressure is set by adjusting the spring pressure nut, manually adjustable from 0 to 87 psi
● Easy seat gasket replacement, low spare part cost
● A wide selection of different end connections.
● 100% hydraulic tested / 100% inspected
Please CONTACT FACTORY.