Sanitary Spray Balls for Tank Cleaning, Static Spray Ball
Sizes available: 1/2"-3" (DN10-DN80)
End connections: butt-weld, tri-clamp, threaded, bolted
Head type: round or flat
Body Material: AISI 304 or AISI 316L
Cleaning radius: max. 4 meters under 58psi (4bar)
Cleaning angle: 360° spray, 180° spray
Max. termperature: 203°F (95°C)
Surface treatment: Ra 16 ~ 32µin (0.4 ~ 0.8µm), Ra 32µin as default
Spray holes: custom drilling available
SV-13F series are static sanitary spray balls for tank cleaning, they are mainly used to clean the inside of tanks for food-processing, beverage, beer and pharmaceutical industries.
• Rotary spray ball: the ball is elliptical or spherical, jet orifice is flat slot shape.
• Fixed spray ball: 360°spray, 180°spray, aperture of spray is 2.5mm.
● 316L stainless steel, sanitary polished ball
● 360° , 180° up, and 180° down wash patterns
● Various possible spray patterns, materials and surfaces
● Powerful flushing at low pressure
● Orbital welding and directional drilling
● Custom drilling available
● Pharmaceutical processing
● Food and beverage production
● High purity chemical processing
Please CONTACT FACTORY.