Pneumatic Sanitary Tank Bottom Valve, Discharge Valve
Sizes available: 1 1/2" to 3" (DN40-DN80)
End connection: butt-welded, sanitary tri-clamp
Body & Disc: AISI 304 or 316L
Seat: EPDM, Viton (FPM), FDA
Max. working pressure: 145psi (10bar)
Temperature range: 14°F ~ 248°F (-10°C ~ 120°C)
Operation: pneumatic actuator, 304SS, vertical type, NC/NO/AA.
Actuator air pressure: 58 ~ 102psi (4 ~7bar)
Surface treatment: Ra 32μin (0.8μm) as default, Ra 16μin (0.4μm) as best.
SV-10MDS series is a Pneumatic Sanitary Tank Bottom Valve, it is assembled at the bottom of tank, and widely used in dairy, food-processing, beverage, pharmaceutical and fine chemical industries.
The Valve is operated automatically by a single-acting or a double-acting pneumatic actuator. By supplying compressed air, the shaft is moved to place the valve in an “open” or “closed” position. Valve seat opens towards inside of the tank, it avoids unexpected opening when the pipeline is over pressured.
|Body Material||AISI 304 or 316L (1.4301 / 1.4404)|
|Seat Material||Silicone (default)|
|Seat Options||EPDM or Viton (FPM)|
|Max. Working Pressure||145psi (10bar)|
|Working Temperature||EPDM: 14 ~ 248°F (-10 ~ 120°C)|
|Viton (FPM): -22 ~ 428°F (-30 ~ +220°C)|
|Sterilization Temperature||150°C (302°F), Max. 20 min|
|Internal Finish||Ra 16 ~ 32µin (0.4 ~ 0.8µm), Ra 32µin as default.|
|External Finish||Sand blast or mirror polish as request|
|End Connections||butt-welded, sanitary tri-clamp|
|Pneumatic Actuator Types||Normally Closed (NC) – Air to open and spring to close;
Normally Open (NO) – Air to close and spring to open;
Air to Air (AA) – Air to open, air to close.
|Actuator air pressure||58 ~ 102psi (4 ~ 7bar)|
|Units for intelligent control and indication||Proximity Switches (position sensor)
IL-top control (Positioner)
● Hygienic design according to 3A standard
● Complete discharge system avoids retention
● Normally closed (NC) as the default, the NC and NO function are interchangeable by rotating 180° of the cylinder.
● 360° adjustable body, even after welding to tank
● Open lantern for visual inspection of shaft sealing
● Easy assembly/disassembly by loosening clamp in middle of the valve body
● Manual operation
● Steam barrier (if shaft sterilisation is required)
● C-TOP control unit
● Connections: DIN, SMS, RJT, IDF
● Double-acting pneumatic actuator
● External proximity sensor
● Internal surface finish: Ra 20μin (0.5μm)
Please CONTACT FACTORY.