6 Sanitary Butterfly Valve with I-line Ends, Pneumatic Type
Sizes available: 1" to 6"
End connection: I-LINE / I-LINE (14WI-CB or 15WI-CB)
Body & Disc: AISI 304 or 316L, (EN1.4301/EN1.4404)
Seat: EPDM, VMQ (Silicone) or Viton (FPM), FDA approved.
Max. working pressure: 145psi (10bar)
Temperature range: 14°F ~ 248°F (-10°C ~ 120°C) as default, higher available upon request.
Operation: pneumatic actuator, 304SS, vertical type, NC/NO/AA.
Actuator air pressure: 58 ~ 102psi (4 ~7bar)
Surface treatment: Ra 32μin (0.8μm) as default, Ra 16μin (0.4μm) as best.
AV-1PI series is pneumatic type sanitary butterfly valve with I-line/I-line ends, which is widely used in process piping systems for isolation and control. AV-1PI butterfly valve operates automatically.
|Body Material||AISI 304 or 316L (1.4301 / 1.4404)|
|Other Steel Parts||AISI 304|
|Seat Material||Silicone (default)|
|Seat Options||EPDM or Viton (FPM)|
|Max. Working Pressure||145psi (10bar) for DN25/1″-DN100/4″|
|116psi (8bar) for DN125/5″-DN150/6″|
|73psi (5bar) for DN200/8″-DN300/12″|
|Working Temperature||EPDM: 14 ~ 248°F (-10 ~ 120°C)|
|Silicone: -58 ~ 356°F (-50 ~ +180°C)|
|Viton (FPM): -22 ~ 428°F (-30 ~ +220°C)|
|Sterilization Temperature||150°C (302°F), Max. 20 min|
|Internal Finish||Ra 16 ~ 32µin (0.4 ~ 0.8µm), Ra 32µin as default.|
|External Finish||Ra 16 ~ 32µin (0.4 ~ 0.8µm), Ra 32µin as default.|
|End Connections:||butt-welded, sanitary tri-clamp, male and female threaded, flanged, I-line or others upon request.|
|Pneumatic Actuator Types||Normally Closed (NC) – Air to open and spring to close;
Normally Open (NO) – Air to close and spring to open;
Air to Air (AA) – Air to open, air to close.
|Actuator air pressure||58 ~ 102psi (4 ~ 7bar)|
|Electric Actuator Types||ON/OFF Type
Intelligent Modulating Type
|Units for intelligent control and indication||Proximity Switches (position sensor)
IL-top control (Positioner)
● All stainless construction, forged 304 or 316L grade stainless steel body & disc.
● FDA-approved seat materials: EPDM, Silicone, Viton (FPM).
● Sanitary surface finish, available with Ra < 0.4µm or EP (SF1 and SF4)
● Manual handle, pneumatic actuator and electric actuator are interchangeable
● A wide selection of different end connections
● Standards: DIN, 3A, SMS, ISO / IDF, BS / RJT, and ASME / BPE
● Certificates: 3A, FDA, PED 97/23/EC, ISO9001/2008
● Suitable for low and medium viscosity fluids
● 100% hydraulic tested / 100% inspected
● Repair Kits available consisting of seat and bushings
Pneumatic stainless steel actuator (vertical type)
Pneumatic aluminum actuator (horizontal type)
● Units for intelligent control and indication:
Proximity Switches (position sensor)
IL-top control (Positioner)
Pull handle, three or four positions
Multipositioning handle with plastic cover
Multipositioning handle with stainless steel cover
Lockable multi-position handle
Please CONTACT FACTORY.