Sanitary Butterfly Valve with Pneumatic Actuator and C-TOP Control Module
Sizes available: 1/2" to 12" (DN10 - DN300)
End connection: tri-clamp / tri-clamp
Body & Disc: AISI 304 or 316L, (EN1.4301/EN1.4404)
Seat: EPDM, VMQ (Silicone) or Viton (FPM), FDA approved.
Max. working pressure: 145psi (10bar)
Temperature range: 14°F ~ 248°F (-10°C ~ 120°C) as default, higher available upon request.
Operation: pneumatic actuator, 304SS, vertical type, NC/NO/AA.
Actuator air pressure: 58 ~ 102psi (4 ~7bar)
Surface treatment: Ra 32μin (0.8μm) as default, Ra 16μin (0.4μm) as best.
C-TOP control module: With solenoid valves and inductive detectors inside, the control units are fitted to the pneumatic actuator. It receives signals from a control panel or from a PLC to actuate the valves and sends signals to the PLC or to the control panel to communicate the status/position of the valve.
SV-1PC-C series is a sanitary butterfly valve with pneumatic actuator and C-TOP control unit, it is widely used in process piping systems for isolation and control. AV-1PC-C butterfly valve operates automatically with C-TOP control module.
C- TOP is a pneumatic control head which is designed to ensure optimum control of valves. It is compatible with most automatic systems with PLCs and AS- I BUS communications.
C- TOP control head in corporates of signal sending and commanding devices to monitor all the process valves. It has following features:
● Controlled by pneumatic or electrical actuators
● Position indicator with signal feedback.
● The control head suits for pneumatic valves. It picks signal from control board or PLC, so as to send signal and operate to the valves. In addition, there are three LED lights in the C-TOP, which indicate the status of the valves．
Green = open
Red = close
Yellow = valve is operating in the third position (mixproof valve)
CONFIGURATION OF C-TOP
The design of the C-Top unit is simple, modular and resistant that guarantees the maximum flexibility. The C-TOP units can be set up according to the customer’s requirements.
Configuration of C-TOP:
● Single-acting actuatuion – (one) 24-volt solenoid valve and (one) displacement inductive detector for valve position control
● Double-acting actuatuion – (two) 24-volt solenoid valves and (one) displacement inductive detector for valve position control
● Mixproof valve – (three) 24-volt solenoid valves and (one) displacement inductive detector for valve position control
|Body Material||AISI 304 or 316L (1.4301 / 1.4404)|
|Other Steel Parts||AISI 304|
|Seat Material||Silicone (default)|
|Seat Options||EPDM or Viton (FPM)|
|Max. Working Pressure||145psi (10bar) for DN25/1″-DN100/4″|
|116psi (8bar) for DN125/5″-DN150/6″|
|73psi (5bar) for DN200/8″-DN300/12″|
|Working Temperature||EPDM: 14 ~ 248°F (-10 ~ 120°C)|
|Silicone: -58 ~ 356°F (-50 ~ +180°C)|
|Viton (FPM): -22 ~ 428°F (-30 ~ +220°C)|
|Sterilization Temperature||150°C (302°F), Max. 20 min|
|Internal Finish||Ra 16 ~ 32µin (0.4 ~ 0.8µm), Ra 32µin as default.|
|External Finish||Ra 16 ~ 32µin (0.4 ~ 0.8µm), Ra 32µin as default.|
|End Connections:||butt-welded, sanitary tri-clamp, male and female threaded, flanged, I-line or others upon request.|
|Pneumatic Actuator Types||Normally Closed (NC) – Air to open and spring to close;|
Normally Open (NO) – Air to close and spring to open;
Air to Air (AA) – Air to open, air to close.
|Actuator air pressure||58 ~ 102psi (4 ~ 7bar)|
|C-TOP control module||(1 or 2) 24-volt solenoid valve and (1) inductive sensor for valve position control (on-off)|
|Electric Actuator Types||ON/OFF Type|
Intelligent Modulating Type
|Units for intelligent control and indication||Proximity Switches (position sensor)|
IL-top control (Positioner)
● All stainless construction, forged 304 or 316L grade stainless steel body & disc.
● FDA-approved seat materials: EPDM, Silicone, Viton (FPM).
● Sanitary surface finish, available with Ra < 0.4µm or EP (SF1 and SF4)
● Manual handle, pneumatic actuator and electric actuator are interchangeable
● A wide selection of different end connections
● Standards: DIN, 3A, SMS, ISO / IDF, BS / RJT, and ASME / BPE
● Certificates: 3A, FDA, PED 97/23/EC, ISO9001/2008
● Suitable for low and medium viscosity fluids
● 100% hydraulic tested / 100% inspected
● Repair Kits available consisting of seat and bushings
Pneumatic stainless steel actuator (vertical type)
Pneumatic aluminum actuator (horizontal type)
● Units for intelligent control and indication:
Proximity Switches (position sensor)
IL-top control (Positioner)
Pull handle, three or four positions
Multipositioning handle with plastic cover
Multipositioning handle with stainless steel cover
Lockable multi-position handle