Sanitary Butterfly Valve with Pneumatic Actuator and C-TOP Control Module
Sizes available: 1/2" to 12" (DN10 - DN300)
End connection: tri-clamp / tri-clamp
Body & Disc: AISI 304 or 316L, (EN1.4301/EN1.4404)
Seat: EPDM, VMQ (Silicone) or Viton (FPM), FDA approved.
Max. working pressure: 145psi (10bar)
Temperature range: 14°F ~ 248°F (-10°C ~ 120°C) as default, higher available upon request.
Operation: pneumatic actuator, 304SS, vertical type, NC/NO/AA.
Actuator air pressure: 58 ~ 102psi (4 ~7bar)
Surface treatment: Ra 32μin (0.8μm) as default, Ra 16μin (0.4μm) as best.
C-TOP control module: With solenoid valves and inductive detectors inside, the control units are fitted to the pneumatic actuator. It receives signals from a control panel or from a PLC to actuate the valves and sends signals to the PLC or to the control panel to communicate the status/position of the valve.
SV-1PC-V-C series is a sanitary butterfly valve with a pneumatic actuator and C-TOP control unit, it is widely used in process piping systems for isolation and ON/OFF control. SV-1PC-V-C butterfly valve operates automatically with the C-TOP control module.
C- TOP is a pneumatic control head with solenoids and a displacement sensor inside, which is designed to ensure optimum control of valves. It is compatible with most automatic systems with PLCs and AS- I BUS communications. C- TOP control head incorporates signal sending and commanding devices to monitor all the process valves. It has the following features:
● Remote ON/OFF control over the valve
● Position detectors with signal feedback
● Possibility of bus communication (AS-Interface)
● LED lights indicator: Green = Open / Red = Close / Yellow = a third position (mixproof valve).
● Simple, modular and resistant that guarantees maximum flexibility.
CONFIGURATION OF C-TOP
The design of the C-Top unit is simple, modular and resistant that guarantees the maximum flexibility. The C-TOP units can be set up according to the customer’s requirements.
Configuration of C-TOP:
● Single-acting actuation – (one) 24-volt solenoid valve and (one) displacement inductive detector for valve ON/OFF control
● Double-acting actuation – (two) 24-volt solenoid valves and (one) displacement inductive detector for valve ON/OFF control
● Mixproof valve – (three) 24-volt solenoid valves and (one) displacement inductive detector for valve ON/OFF control
|Body Material||AISI 304 or 316L (1.4301 / 1.4404)|
|Other Steel Parts||AISI 304|
|Seat Material||Silicone (default)|
|Seat Options||Buna-N (NBR), EPDM or Viton (FKM)|
|Max. Working Pressure||145psi (10bar) for DN25/1″-DN100/4″
116psi (8bar) for DN125/5″-DN150/6″
73psi (5bar) for DN200/8″-DN300/12″
|Working Temperature||Buna-N (NBR) -4°F to 185°F (-20°C to 85°C)|
|EPDM -4°F to 248°F (-20°C to 120°C)|
|SILICONE -4°F to 302°F (-20℃ to 150°C)|
|VITON (FKM) 14°F to 356°F (-10℃ to 180°C)|
|Sterilization Temperature||150°C (302°F), Max. 20 min|
|Internal Finish||Ra 16 ~ 32µin (0.4 ~ 0.8µm), Ra 32µin as default.|
|External Finish||Ra 16 ~ 32µin (0.4 ~ 0.8µm), Ra 32µin as default.|
|End Connections:||Butt-welded, Tri-clamp, Male and Female threaded, Flanged, I-line, KF or others upon request.|
|Pneumatic Actuator Types||Normally Closed (NC) – Air to open and spring to close;
Normally Open (NO) – Air to close and spring to open;
Air to Air (AA) – Air to open, air to close.
|Actuator air pressure||72-102psi (5-7bar)|
|Electric Actuator Types||Basic ON/OFF Type
Intelligent Modulating Type
|Units for intelligent control and indication||Proximity Switches (position sensor)
IL-TOP control (Electropneumatic Positioner)
● All stainless construction, forged 304 or 316L grade stainless steel body & disc.
● FDA-approved seat materials: EPDM, Silicone, Viton (FPM).
● Sanitary surface finish, available with Ra < 0.4µm or EP (SF1 and SF4)
● Manual handle, pneumatic actuator and electric actuator are interchangeable
● A wide selection of different end connections
● Standards: DIN, 3A, SMS, ISO / IDF, BS / RJT, and ASME / BPE
● Certificates: 3A, FDA, PED 97/23/EC, ISO9001/2008
● Suitable for low and medium viscosity fluids
● 100% hydraulic tested / 100% inspected
● Repair Kits available consisting of seat and bushings
Pneumatic stainless steel actuator (vertical type)
Pneumatic aluminum actuator (horizontal type)
● Units for intelligent control and indication:
Proximity Switches (position sensor)
IL-TOP control (Positioner)
Pull handle, three or four positions
Multipositioning handle with plastic cover
Multipositioning handle with stainless steel cover
Lockable multiposition handle