Sanitary Pneumatic Butterfly Valve with F-TOP Position Feedback Device
Sizes available: 1/2" to 12" (DN10 - DN300)
End connection: tri-clamp / tri-clamp
Body & Disc: AISI 304 or 316L, (EN1.4301/EN1.4404)
Seat: EPDM, VMQ (Silicone) or Viton (FPM), FDA approved.
Max. working pressure: 145psi (10bar)
Temperature range: 14°F ~ 248°F (-10°C ~ 120°C) as default, higher available upon request.
Operation: pneumatic actuator, 304SS, vertical type, NC/NO/AA.
Actuator air pressure: 58 ~ 102psi (4 ~7bar)
Surface treatment: Ra 32μin (0.8μm) as default, Ra 16μin (0.4μm) as best.
F-TOP position feedback device: DC 24V+ power input, DC 24V+ (PNP) or 4-20mA signal output. With LED light display, Green=Open, Red=Close.
SV-1PC-V-F series is a sanitary butterfly valve with a pneumatic actuator and F-TOP Position Feedback Device, it is widely used in process piping systems for isolation and ON/OFF control. SV-1PC-V-F butterfly valve operates automatically with the F-TOP module.
F-TOP OPERATING PRINCIPLE
F-TOP is a position feedback device designed for valve position feedback for process control, it is compatible with most automatic systems with PLCs. The F- TOP incorporates signal transmission and LED position indicator to monitor all types of process valves. It has the following features:
● Digital signal DC24V+ or Analog signal 4-20mA output.
● Built-in position sensor, higher accuracy (0.2mm-3mm) than proximity sensors.
● LED lights indicator: Green = Open, Red = Close.
● Error alarm, self-tuning function.
|Body Material||AISI 304 or 316L (1.4301 / 1.4404)|
|Other Steel Parts||AISI 304|
|Seat Material||Silicone (default)|
|Seat Options||Buna-N (NBR), EPDM or Viton (FKM)|
|Max. Working Pressure||145psi (10bar) for DN25/1″-DN100/4″
116psi (8bar) for DN125/5″-DN150/6″
73psi (5bar) for DN200/8″-DN300/12″
|Working Temperature||Buna-N (NBR) -4°F to 185°F (-20°C to 85°C)|
|EPDM -4°F to 248°F (-20°C to 120°C)|
|SILICONE -4°F to 302°F (-20℃ to 150°C)|
|VITON (FKM) 14°F to 356°F (-10℃ to 180°C)|
|Sterilization Temperature||150°C (302°F), Max. 20 min|
|Internal Finish||Ra 16 ~ 32µin (0.4 ~ 0.8µm), Ra 32µin as default.|
|External Finish||Ra 16 ~ 32µin (0.4 ~ 0.8µm), Ra 32µin as default.|
|End Connections:||Butt-welded, Tri-clamp, Male and Female threaded, Flanged, I-line, KF or others upon request.|
|Pneumatic Actuator Types||Normally Closed (NC) – Air to open and spring to close;
Normally Open (NO) – Air to close and spring to open;
Air to Air (AA) – Air to open, air to close.
|Actuator air pressure||72-102psi (5-7bar)|
|Electric Actuator Types||Basic ON/OFF Type
Intelligent Modulating Type
|Units for intelligent control and indication||Proximity Switches (position sensor)
IL-TOP control (Electropneumatic Positioner)
● All stainless construction, forged 304 or 316L grade stainless steel body & disc.
● FDA-approved seat materials: EPDM, Silicone, Viton (FPM).
● Sanitary surface finish, available with Ra < 0.4µm or EP (SF1 and SF4)
● Manual handle, pneumatic actuator and electric actuator are interchangeable
● A wide selection of different end connections
● Standards: DIN, 3A, SMS, ISO / IDF, BS / RJT, and ASME / BPE
● Certificates: 3A, FDA, PED 97/23/EC, ISO9001/2008
● Suitable for low and medium viscosity fluids
● 100% hydraulic tested / 100% inspected
● Repair Kits available consisting of seat and bushings
Pneumatic stainless steel actuator (vertical type)
Pneumatic aluminum actuator (horizontal type)
● Units for intelligent control and indication:
Proximity Switches (position sensor)
IL-TOP control (Positioner)
Pull handle, three or four positions
Multipositioning handle with plastic cover
Multipositioning handle with stainless steel cover
Lockable multiposition handle
Please CONTACT FACTORY.