Sanitary Tri Clamp Butterfly Valve, Manual Type, SS Lever Handle
Sizes available: 1/2" to 8" (DN10 - DN200)
End connection: Tri-clamp / Tri-clamp
Body & Disc: AISI 304 or 316L, (EN1.4301/EN1.4404)
Seat: EPDM, VMQ (Silicone) or Viton (FKM), FDA approved.
Max. working pressure: 145psi (10bar)
Working temperature range: -22°F to 248°F (-30°C to 120°C), or higher available upon request.
Operation: 12-position handle with stainless steel cover
Surface treatment: Ra 16-32µin (0.4-0.8µm), Ra 32µin (0.8µm) as default.
SV-1MC-SL series is a manual type sanitary tri clamp butterfly valve with tri-clamp / tri-clamp ends and stainless steel lever handle, which is widely used in process piping systems for isolation and control. AV-1MC-SL butterfly valve operates manually by SS Lever Handle (12-position).
|Body Material||AISI 304 or 316L (1.4301 / 1.4404)|
|Other Steel Parts||AISI 304|
|Seat Material||Silicone (default)|
|Seat Options||EPDM or Viton (FKM)|
|Max. Working Pressure||145psi (10bar) for DN25/1″-DN100/4″|
116psi (8bar) for DN125/5″-DN150/6″
73psi (5bar) for DN200/8″-DN300/12″
|Working Temperature||EPDM: -22°F to 248°F (-30°C to 120°C)|
|Silicone: -40°F to 356°F (-40℃ to 180°C)|
|Viton (FKM): 14°F to 400°F (-10℃ to 205°C)|
|Sterilization Temperature||150°C (302°F), Max. 20 min|
|Internal Finish||Ra 16 ~ 32µin (0.4 ~ 0.8µm), Ra 32µin as default.|
|External Finish||Ra 16 ~ 32µin (0.4 ~ 0.8µm), Ra 32µin as default.|
|End Connections||butt-welded, sanitary tri-clamp, male and female threaded, flanged, I-line or others upon request.|
|Handle Types||4-position Pull handle; multi-position handle with plastic cover or in pure stainless steel, lockable multiposition handle.|
● Forged 304 or 316L grade stainless steel body & disc, all stainless construction.
● FDA-approved seat materials: EPDM, Silicone, Viton (FKM).
● Sanitary surface finish, available with Ra < 0.4µm or EP (SF1 and SF4).
● Manual handle, pneumatic actuator and electric actuator are interchangeable.
● A wide selection of different end connections.
● Suitable for low and medium viscosity fluids.
● Certificates: 3A, FDA, PED 97/23/EC, ISO9001/2008.
● Standards: DIN, 3A, SMS, ISO / IDF, BS / RJT, and ASME / BPE.
● 100% hydraulic tested / 100% inspected.
● Repair Kits available consisting of seats and bushings.
● Manual Handles ● Pneumatic Actuators
● Electric Actuators ● Units for intelligent control and indication