Sanitary Tri Clover Air Actuated Valves with IL-TOP/Positioner (Intelligent Control)
Sizes available: 1/2" to 12" (DN10 - DN300)
End connection: tri-clamp / tri-clamp
Body & Disc: AISI 304 or 316L, (EN1.4301/EN1.4404)
Seat: EPDM, VMQ (Silicone) or Viton (FPM), FDA approved.
Max. working pressure: 145psi (10bar)
Temperature range: 14°F ~ 248°F (-10°C ~ 120°C) as default, higher available upon request.
Operation: pneumatic actuator, 304SS, vertical type, NC/NO/AA.
Actuator air pressure: 58 ~ 102psi (4 ~7bar)
Surface treatment: Ra 32μin (0.8μm) as default, Ra 16μin (0.4μm) as best.
IL-TOP (Positioner) control module: locating valve position by setting a value, 4-20MA input signal and the 4-20MA output feedback option.
SV-1PC-IL series is a tri clover air actuated valves with IL-TOP (Positioner), which is widely used in process piping systems for isolation and control. AV-1PC-IL butterfly valve operates automatically with IL-TOP control module, locating valve position by setting a value, 4-20MA input signal and the 4-20MA output feedback function.
The IL-TOP (Positioner) controller can be used as a positioner or processing controller.
● As a positioner, it can locate valve position by setting a value.
● As a processing controller, MPU will receive signal from control unit, by comparing setting position with actual position of valve, through PID control algorithm, processing controller will drive valve to exact target position.
0/4–20mA or 0-5/10V signal Input (Standard)
0/4–20mA or 0-5/10V signal output (Option)
|Body Material+A21:B39||AISI 304 or 316L (1.4301 / 1.4404)|
|Other Steel Parts||AISI 304|
|Seat Material||Silicone (default)|
|Seat Options||EPDM or Viton (FPM)|
|Max. Working Pressure||145psi (10bar) for DN25/1″-DN100/4″|
|116psi (8bar) for DN125/5″-DN150/6″|
|73psi (5bar) for DN200/8″-DN300/12″|
|Working Temperature||EPDM: 14 ~ 248°F (-10 ~ 120°C)|
|Silicone: -58 ~ 356°F (-50 ~ +180°C)|
|Viton (FPM): -22 ~ 428°F (-30 ~ +220°C)|
|Sterilization Temperature||150°C (302°F), Max. 20 min|
|Internal Finish||Ra 16 ~ 32µin (0.4 ~ 0.8µm), Ra 32µin as default.|
|External Finish||Ra 16 ~ 32µin (0.4 ~ 0.8µm), Ra 32µin as default.|
|End Connections:||butt-welded, sanitary tri-clamp, male and female threaded, flanged, I-line or others upon request.|
|Pneumatic Actuator Types||Normally Closed (NC) – Air to open and spring to close;|
Normally Open (NO) – Air to close and spring to open;
Air to Air (AA) – Air to open, air to close.
|Actuator air pressure||58 ~ 102psi (4 ~ 7bar)|
|IL-TOP (Positioner) control module||locating valve position by setting a value, 4-20MA input signal and the 4-20MA output feedback function.|
|Electric Actuator Types||ON/OFF Type|
Intelligent Modulating Type
|Units for intelligent control and indication||Proximity Switches (position sensor)|
IL-top control (Positioner)
● All stainless construction, forged 304 or 316L grade stainless steel body & disc.
● FDA-approved seat materials: EPDM, Silicone, Viton (FPM).
● Sanitary surface finish, available with Ra < 0.4µm or EP (SF1 and SF4)
● Manual handle, pneumatic actuator and electric actuator are interchangeable
● A wide selection of different end connections
● Standards: DIN, 3A, SMS, ISO / IDF, BS / RJT, and ASME / BPE
● Certificates: 3A, FDA, PED 97/23/EC, ISO9001/2008
● Suitable for low and medium viscosity fluids
● 100% hydraulic tested / 100% inspected
● Repair Kits available consisting of seat and bushings
Pneumatic stainless steel actuator (vertical type)
Pneumatic aluminum actuator (horizontal type)
● Units for intelligent control and indication:
Proximity Switches (position sensor)
IL-top control (Positioner)
Pull handle, three or four positions
Multipositioning handle with plastic cover
Multipositioning handle with stainless steel cover
Lockable multi-position handle