Sanitary Tri Clover Air Actuated Valves with IL-TOP (Electropneumatic Positioner)
Sizes available: 1/2" to 12" (DN10 - DN300)
End connection: tri-clamp / tri-clamp
Body & Disc: AISI 304 or 316L, (EN1.4301/EN1.4404)
Seat: EPDM, VMQ (Silicone) or Viton (FPM), FDA approved.
Max. working pressure: 145psi (10bar)
Temperature range: 14°F ~ 248°F (-10°C ~ 120°C) as default, higher available upon request.
Operation: pneumatic actuator, 304SS, vertical type, NC/NO/AA.
Actuator air pressure: 58 ~ 102psi (4 ~7bar)
Surface treatment: Ra 32μin (0.8μm) as default, Ra 16μin (0.4μm) as best.
IL-TOP (Positioner) control module: locating valve position by setting a value, 4-20MA input signal and the 4-20MA output feedback option.
SV-1PC-V-IL series is a tri-clover air actuated valves with an IL-TOP control module (Electropneumatic Positioner), it is widely used in process piping systems for isolation and control. SV-1PC-V-IL butterfly valve operates automatically with an IL-TOP control module.
The IL-TOP can be locating valve position by setting a value, 4-20mA input signal and 4-20mA output signal feedback. It can be used as a positioner or a process controller:
● As a positioner, it can locate valve position by setting a value.
● As a process controller, MPU will receive the signal from the control unit, by comparing the setting position with the actual valve position, through PID control algorithm, the process controller will drive the valve to the exact target position.
0/4–20mA or 0-5/10V Signal Input (Standard)
0/4–20mA or 0-5/10V Signal Output (Option)
|Body Material+A21:B39||AISI 304 or 316L (1.4301 / 1.4404)|
|Other Steel Parts||AISI 304|
|Seat Material||Silicone (default)|
|Seat Options||EPDM or Viton (FPM)|
|Max. Working Pressure||145psi (10bar) for DN25/1″-DN100/4″|
|116psi (8bar) for DN125/5″-DN150/6″|
|73psi (5bar) for DN200/8″-DN300/12″|
|Working Temperature||EPDM: 14 ~ 248°F (-10 ~ 120°C)|
|Silicone: -58 ~ 356°F (-50 ~ +180°C)|
|Viton (FPM): -22 ~ 428°F (-30 ~ +220°C)|
|Sterilization Temperature||150°C (302°F), Max. 20 min|
|Internal Finish||Ra 16 ~ 32µin (0.4 ~ 0.8µm), Ra 32µin as default.|
|External Finish||Ra 16 ~ 32µin (0.4 ~ 0.8µm), Ra 32µin as default.|
|End Connections:||butt-welded, sanitary tri-clamp, male and female threaded, flanged, I-line or others upon request.|
|Pneumatic Actuator Types||Normally Closed (NC) – Air to open and spring to close;
Normally Open (NO) – Air to close and spring to open;
Air to Air (AA) – Air to open, air to close.
|Actuator air pressure||58 ~ 102psi (4 ~ 7bar)|
|IL-TOP (Positioner) control module||locating valve position by setting a value, 4-20MA input signal and the 4-20MA output feedback function.|
|Electric Actuator Types||ON/OFF Type
Intelligent Modulating Type
|Units for intelligent control and indication||Proximity Switches (position sensor)
IL-top control (Positioner)
● All stainless construction, forged 304 or 316L grade stainless steel body & disc.
● FDA-approved seat materials: EPDM, Silicone, Viton (FPM).
● Sanitary surface finish, available with Ra < 0.4µm or EP (SF1 and SF4)
● Manual handle, pneumatic actuator and electric actuator are interchangeable
● A wide selection of different end connections
● Standards: DIN, 3A, SMS, ISO / IDF, BS / RJT, and ASME / BPE
● Certificates: 3A, FDA, PED 97/23/EC, ISO9001/2008
● Suitable for low and medium viscosity fluids
● 100% hydraulic tested / 100% inspected
● Repair Kits available consisting of seat and bushings
Pneumatic stainless steel actuator (vertical type)
Pneumatic aluminum actuator (horizontal type)
● Units for intelligent control and indication:
Proximity Switches (position sensor)
IL-TOP control (Positioner)
Pull handle, three or four positions
Multipositioning handle with plastic cover
Multipositioning handle with stainless steel cover
Lockable multiposition handle